How many family members can you get to create their own vision/mood board
There will be a Facebook live engagement daily starting Thursday 26 March
Complete registration form available at https://lorrainecuff.com/register
Recruit friends and family
Identify game plan how each member of your group will create their purpose driven vision/mood board using tips below.
Tag each vision board with family registrant #. Submit completed vision/mood board as a poster on website provided. Purchasing of vision board is optional, details provided in email confirmation.
Share vision/mood board on social media with registrants’ # (optional) or keep private.
Listen out for announcement of winner
Contest rules – no scissors required
- Recruit as many family members to create their own personal or family vision board. Don’t forget to do one for yourself.
- Your ‘family’ is defined by you – biological, close-nit friends, fraternity, military……..
- Each entry is counted per person with the exception of a family vision board counts as one.
- Vision board must be submitted to be posted on website gallery by midnight 2 April deadline
- For prize eligibility you must register between midnight Friday 27 March and midnight Sunday 29 March. Each registrant will be given a registrant # and only one registrant per family/group.
- You can be a part of as many family groups as you like but vision board for each family has to be original
- Registrant with most family or group participants wins.
- Winner will be announced Friday 3 April
Optional Pre work – Additionally tools available at https://Lorrainecuff.com
- First complete the Life Wheel workbook.
- You want to be in a good headspace when you sit down to make your vision board. Meditate, daydream, or journal about all the things you want to be, do, or have, and don’t forget to consider the multiple dimensions of your life as well. Imagine your ideal career, relationship, house, car, community, body, and so on. The more specific you can be, the better!
- Once you’re feeling inspired get a blank sheet, draw a large circle and divide it into 6 parts then based on the 6 areas draw images (no judgement) of things, write words that will reflect improvement in those categories and/or inspire you.
Vision (Mood) Board digital tips
- Look for and save digital pics and words that reflect the images you drew.
- Crop images then group and assemble the on worksheet of choice. (I used PowerPoint)
- Save new creative design.
- It can be used for your computer or phone background, save as a screen saver take to local printer or hassle free printing and delivery @Vista Print in whatever size you desire and framed.